Services and special benefits for registered UPLB students
- Medical Consultation and Procedures
- Hospital Accommodation
- Other Special Benefits
- Pre-Enrollment Physical Examination
- Exemption from P.E. or Light Duty for ROTC
- Free out-patient consultation with medical and dental officers
- Free consultation with general internist and orthopedic surgeon
- Nominal rates for the professional fees of consultant physicians for consultation or special diagnostic / therapeutic procedures performed
- Discounted rates for laboratory and X-ray tests
- Free ambulance conduction if consultation or confinement was made at the University Health Service
- Special privileges / benefits at the Philippine General Hospital if referral is made by the doctors of the University Health Service.
The UHS is open 24/7 for emergency cases. There is always a doctor on duty.
The UHS has a heavy duty generator set for continuous hospital operation in case of power interruption.
Ambulance service is also available for patient conduction and for patients who are referred to other hospitals for tertiary care.
Registered UPLB students, as well as faculty, staff, and their dependents, enjoy privileged rates in many UHS services. To be able to take advantage of these privileged rates, please present your validated UP ID, Registration Form (Form 5), or UHS ID.
For any inquiries, please contact the UHS.
UHS Services and Facilities
- Operating Room for minor, medium, and major surgeries
- Delivery Room for normal and caesarian section deliveries
- Comfortable Labor Room
- Post-Op Recovery Room
- Newborn Screening Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Breastfeeding Room
- Central Sterile Storage Room
- X-ray and Ultrasound
- Dental services
- Dietary services
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Endoscopic examination (gastroscopy, endoscopy)
Other UHS Services
- TB Control Program
- Adolescent Youth Health Program
- Health and Wellness Advocacy / Physical Fitness Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Smoking Cessation / Quit Smoking Support Program
- Mass Immunization at discounted rates
- Operation “Tule” Free Medical Mission
- Adult Infectious Disease
- Alternative Medicine and Pain Management
- General Surgery
- Geriatrics and Elderly Care
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatrics (Developmental and Behavioral, Endocrinology, Hematology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Pulmonology)
- Adult Pulmonology
- Adult Endocrinology